We are Thomas & Telma – the couple behind Blank Canvas Voyage – Adventure Travel & Lifestyle Blog.
In November 2015, we left London on a one-way ticket with the objective of promoting long-term adventure and sustainable living, through our own stories, photography and videos in Sign Language
– all self-produced.
Do you have a project or a product? Are you a Tourism Board or a Travel Company?
If you are looking to reach a larger audience, we can help. See what we can do for you.
Some of our best videos to date on Facebook, (last reviewed 10th March 2017):
- Trekking to Everest Base Camp Independently 31k views
- Delhi 17k views
- Goa, India 16k views
- Camel Safari in the Thar Desert 15k views
- Learning the Colours – British to Nepali Sign Language 6.1k views
- Eating Insects in Thailand 5.5k views
- Bangkok’s Airplane Graveyard 5.1k views
- Creative Hands of Deaf Women, Nepal 4.9k views
- Learning “Greetings” and “Everyday Basic Questions” – British to Indian Sign Language 4.1k views
- Exploring Kathmandu 3.3k views
- Learning to Cook Thai Food 3.2k views
Looking to partner and work with brands who are relevant to our audience, we are adventure travellers, focused on culture, sustainability and lifestyle. So if your company fits our niche, is ethical, and is looking for innovative, creative and open-minded individuals, we’re interested in working with you.
Partnership & Advertising Opportunities
Blank Canvas Voyage is eager to promote companies who are relevant to our brand and supportive of our ethics and morals. We are able to provide valuable, practical tips, honest inside views, engaging stories that stand out and great videos. Our aim is to help promote your product/company to a broad audience through brand representation.
Our services can range from:
- Sponsorships and Brand Ambassadorships
- Product Reviews
- On-going Travel Arrangements
- Day Trip Packages
- Branded Content
- Press/Familiarisation Trips and Campaigns
- Website Advertisements/Banner Ads
- Social Media and Online Advertising
Do you have a question?
We are open to any collaboration, whatever fits our niche together. Request our Media Kit.
Get in contact on Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
Or email us at blankcanvasvoyage [at] gmail [dot] com
Thomas & Telma
*We do not link exchange or post content from companies for free.
*Disclosure Notice: We reserve all rights to promote multiple companies and/or products, unless an exclusivity agreement has been arranged. We will not give bad reviews about competitors in any review or post.